1. Since when did Eastenders become so boring? Dry characters, drier storylines. It’s like watching paint….dry.
2. Will Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience Part 2 be even better than the first installment?
3. Was anyone else disappointed that Robin Thicke’s second single was nowhere near as catchy as Blurred Lines?
4. It’s been a good 18 months, they’re the most popular boyband in the world – why do I only know one song by One Direction? (“Live while we’re young”, in case you were wondering)
5. Why is the new Youtube logo so plain?
6. 50 years after his ‘I have a dream’ speech, would Martin Luther King be happy with Miley Cyrus’ appropriation of ‘black’ culture?
7. Why is it that the only time they show music on MTV is during the opening credits of one of their reality shows?
8. Can Ben Affleck be any worse than George Clooney’s smirking, slapstick Batman?
9. Is anyone else bored by the whole Gareth Bale transfer saga?
10. Are meme’s the best thing ever?
I think that’s it. Answers on a postcard please…